Beginner Golf Lessons
*Due to COVID-19, maximum participants for local group lesson is 3 students.
Start It Right With Beginner Golf Lessons
Having a good start is winning half of the battle. If you have a strong foundation in your golf swing, you will play well constantly on any course. You will win on your skill, not your luck! This is why you need good fundamentals from the experts, not by referring to books and videos. The very basics of the game will be thoroughly ingrained into students of every calibre. Our golf pro will guide you as you learn to play golf effectively and efficiently. Here, you will get to identify your vast potential to be a great golfer and what you can do to maintain it. You will be aided by our practice of video recording your swing during the golf lesson. We will also provide a personal analysis to identify your strengths and weaknesses. This enables you and your golf instructor to review your every performance with ease.
You will learn the importance of necessary preparation and the basics of the golf game before you start to play golf. This will ensure proper grounding in your golf fundamentals and basic golf etiquette. Although initially aimed for those who have little or no knowledge of golf, it is also well suited for those who have some form of exposure in golf. Here at our Ultimate Golf Lessons, our golf pros are very willing to teach the students to play golf regardless of backgrounds and learning abilities.
Sign Up Now!
9 Step Lesson Plan
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Golf
• Explanation of syllabus, safety & equipment
• Warm up & Stretching to prevent injury
• Grip, Posture, Alignment followed by a short swing
Lesson 2 – Golf Swing Fundamentals
• 1/2 swing – 3/4 swing
• Weight transfer
• Creating a balanced finish
Lesson 3 – Full Swing / Video Analysis
• 3/4 swing – Full swing
• Fault detection & correction
• Video Analysis to capture and explain flaws
Lesson 4 – Video Swing Analysis Practice
• Practice to fix flaws that were discovered in the video analysis
Lesson 5 – Theory and Pitching
• Pitching Technique
• Rules, safety and Etiquette for golf course
• Proficiency Certification (PC) Theory Test
Lesson 6 – Introduction to Fairway Wood/Hybrid
• Swing practice
• Fundamental on fairway wood/hybrid
Lesson 7 – Chipping, Putting and Bunker
• Technique on Chipping, Putting and Bunker
Lesson 8 – On Course Orientation (2 hours)
• Course Orientation
• On golf course play
Lesson 9 – Re-cap from golf game
• Fixing flaws that were discovered on course
• Questions & Answers about golf game
• Planning your next step in golf
Private & Group Lesson Rates
|Group Lesson Rates|
|Private Lesson Rates|
Beginner Golf Lessons Package include:
* Club Rental during actual lessons and practices
* Advanced Training Aids
* Video Analysis & Classroom Training
* Proficiency Certification (Worth $120)
The Fine Print
1. Each session is estimated to be one hour.
2. Practice golf clubs will be provided during lessons.
3. Course contents & fees are subject to change without prior notice.
4. All fees exclude range balls & green fees (subject to golf course).
5. Rules of Golf booklet & handout will be issued.
6. Proper Golf attire required. Notes: Upon completion of lessons, student will receive Proficiency Certificate.
** Call us to make an appointment prior to your visit will ensure that you will be served in a timely manner.
Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Rd, Singapore 769162
Batam Golf Course
Jl.Hang Lekiu – Nongsa 29465 Indonesia
Mandai Executive Golf Course
Upper Seletar Reservoir Mandai Road Track 7 Singapore 779384